• It is an easy pour and you only need one or two bartenders on site, depending on the size of the event.
• It is fun for guests to mingle and socialize by the beer truck as it becomes the center of attention at most parties
• It adds to the event environment and promotes interaction
• It brings people together in one location
• It is easy and there is no set up other than adding beer cups
• Guests love pulling the taps and filling their own cups
• The truck has four spigots, so lines are manageable
• We offer many beer options including Sam Adams, Sam Seasonal, Ipswich Ale, Harpoon IPA, Coors, Blue Moon, Newburyport Pale Ale, and Curious Traveler or Angry Orchard Hard Cider
• It is unexpected and most guests haven’t been to too many parties which offer pour your own beers
• You can select from several different barrel sizes
A one day liquor license fee from the town is required. Additionally, there is a liability fee of $1.00 per guest with a minimum charge of $100.00.
Please call early to reserve a truck for your special event. We will provide you an estimate for the rental fee based on the size of the party and beverage sizes needed.