Serving Prime Rib all year long! Make our Roasted Prime Rib Night a fun gathering of your family, friends and neighbors. Enjoy the socializing, and full course meal with our specialty slow roasted prime rib, sides and corn bread. This popular night has been a tradition at American BBQ for many years, and we love seeing both new and frequent customers. Come for a special celebration or to satisfy your cravings. We recognize that not many people serve this sensational cut of beef outside of holidays and special events, so we decided to offer our Prime Roasted Prime Rib Nights every Thursday night all year long.
The details follow:
Time: 5:00-9:00 PM
When: Thursday nights
Where: The American BBQ-Rowley Restaurant (5 Railroad Avenue)
Includes: 1 pound serving of Prime Rib, choice of 2 sides and corn bread
Some of our side choices: Cole Slaw, Green Beans, Southern Greens, Mac ‘n Cheese, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Baked Beans, Roasted Onions, Mushrooms and Peppers, French Fries, Corn on the Cob (seasonal), Red Bliss Mashed Potatoes, Dirty Rice, Cucumber, Carrot & Onion Salad
Reservations: We recommend reservations as these nights do sell out.
Contact information for making reservations: 978-948-2626
Some facts that make Prime rib such a popular and interesting cut of beef:
- The beef is described as “prime” as it is graded prime by the USDA.
- It is recognized as one of America’s favorite cuts of beef.
- It is one of the five most tender beef cuts
- A Prime Rib Roast is comprised of ribs 7 through 12 within the desirable rib section of the beef.
- It is prepared in a classic roast beef preparation and served with a pan sauce made from its natural juices (au jus).
- The more marbling the beef has the more tender and flavorful it is, and the higher the grade of meat it receives.
- Prime rib is called a “standing” roast because of the way you cook it upright with the bone side down
- To be considered prime, beef cattle must be 9–30 months of age.
We look forward to serving you our signature tender and juicy Prime Rib dinner.